Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun Finds For Funky Tutors

One thing I have learned since officially becoming a "blogger" is that bloggers read many many blogs. I have a blog roll on my page that lists my favorites, but I read so many more than that. I get ideas, both for content and for style from my fellow bloggers.

One thing I have picked up while strolling across the 'net is this obsession most bloggers have with Etsy.

Etsy is awesome. It is a website where crafters and artists and sculptors and thrift shop junkies can sell their wares.



I recently purchased that really cool necklace above from Etsy. I wear this thing every day. I have a thing for bumble bees and have decided this necklace is just a first for my collection. To add to the variety of my posts I have decided to post some cool things, all literary, that I come across on Etsy.



SO... This week we have:



This really cool print, I want it!




Wouldn't these be cool to teach an ESOL student the alphabet





Yes Please!




Yes Yes Please!




Ok, the description for these says "for your child" (which actually is cool too) but I could see using these for a student also. They are super cute!


And last but not least, I so need one of these!!


Have fun shopping ya'll!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Very cool. Some of these would be great for an English teacher, too!